Step 1- Apply Online
Is PACE the right school for you?
PACE High School is an alternative education program of choice. Duncanville ISD students in grades 10 - 12 may apply for acceptance to this accelerated, drop out recovery program.
Criteria for PACE acceptance:
- Must be an independent, self-motivated learner
- Must have earned at least 8 credits
- No DAEP placements during the current semester
- Must be currently enrolled at Duncanville High School
- Previously passing English 1, Algebra 1 and Biology EOC is recommended but not required unless the student does not meet the minimum credit requirement for acceptance.
Be sure to inform your DHS counselor that you have applied!